Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Laneige | Water Sleeping Pack EX, Multiberry Yogurt Repair Pack, and Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel



For those of you who have tired, dull, and dry skin...read on!


Left to right: Water Sleeping Pack EX,  Multiberry Yogurt Repair Pack, Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel



Laneige is a Korean brand much known for their moisture-retaining products such as these packs and others in their many lines. La neige in french literally means the snow and I remember reading about how they emphasized pure and natural skin. For reference, I have normal skin, but let me start off by saying, I would recommend these products to people of all skin types.

Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel

 
The smell of this product is just amazing. The color is a faint baby pink and it smells lightly of a yogurt smoothie, so delicious! The gel contains tiny micro beads, which are great for exfoliating. I like this peel because it is not as harsh as other exfoliaters, yet it still does its job. Although I do have to say, I find it difficult for the microbeads to exfoliate areas such as the sides of my nose.

How to use this: Apply on a clean, washed face (still wet) and rub in circular motions. Rinse off with warm water.

Overall, if you are looking for a gentle exfoliating experience that has moisturizing effects...this is the one! I would rate this peel as a 4.5/5.

Multiberry Yogurt Repair Pack



I would say all three of these products have quite different textures. I am not sure if it is the illusion given off by the whiter cream, but this pack feels heavier as well. I typically use this one right after the Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel. The texture of this is very smooth and quite a bit thicker than the peeling gel, but not by much. The scent is still pretty much just like the peeling gel but a bit stronger.

How to use: After appling evenly with the included spatula, wait  10-15 minutes and rinse off.

Overall, everytime after using this, my skin feels moist, supple, smooth, and it glows! I would definitely rate this mask a 5/5.

Water Sleeping Pack EX



This has been a much hyped product for awhile now. I was first introduced to this by Doris a couple year ago when she brought back some from Korea and gave me a bit to sample. I saw instant results when I woke up. I believe this is an award winning product in Asia as well.

How I use it: After rinsing off the multi berry yogurt mask, I pat dry my skin and feed it with this overnight sleeping mask. The next morning, I wake up and continue my skin routine as normal (there is no need to rinse, however I do wash my face in the morning). You will wake up with moisturized and supple skin guaranteed. :)

Overall, this has the most gel-like texture to it, and the colour is very close to a light baby blue. I would describe the scent of this product as fresh and light. When applied, this is extremely soothing, and takes awhile to become non-sticky. After you wake up in the morning and rinse the product off, your skin feels extremely moisturized, and from my experience, it gives off a youthful glow. I would rate this mask a 5/5 as well!





Top to bottom: Water Sleeping Pack EX,  Multiberry Yogurt Repair Pack, and Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel

Edmonton is an extremely dry city, with harsh winds especially in the winter! I highly suggest investing in these products if you want to keep your skin moisturized through the jarring winters or just to treat your skin. Laneige is a cosmetics and skincare line from Korea, but if you live in Edmonton like I do, you can find Laneige products and many other korean brands at a boutique called Umi & Co. Their address is 10462 82 Ave down Whyte. 

For those international folks out there, you can get them online over at Sasa and strawberryNET as well.

I imagine a lot of you have probably heard much about these products already. Which Laneige product do you like the most?


xx,
Carmen

1 comment:

... ... ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...