Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Haul | Sephora & Tarte 5-Piece LipSurgence Collector Set

Sephora recently gave away a gift bag full of 6 deluxe sample items with purchase. I mainly went there to get my birthday freebie that I have missed every year till now (mini sugar lip treatment from fresh). But then..I saw this Tarte 5-Piece LipSurgence Collector Set for $44 CAD and I had a wtf moment. Those lip tints go at $31 for one. I don't want to say it's a no brainer, but let's just say, they go out of stock so fast. If you miss it this year, you might be able to get it next year. I believe this is only available around the holidays.

The only Tarte product I've ever owned was this lip exfoliant/balm duo that came with a mirror. It was good but I guess using your toothbrush to exfoliate your lips is equally as effective. I don't know if they still have it or at least in the same packaging (it's really old).

These lip tints seem really creamy, I was popping the lid off "enchanted" and I accidentally got some on myself (you'll see that dent in the pictures). There seems to be only one matte color (pictured in the middle), such a suiting name haha. As far as lasting power goes, I don't expect tooo much.

In the gift bag there was:
1 x Stilla tinted moisturizer in medium 5 mL
1 x Chloe eau de parfum 4mL
1 x Benefit the POREfessional in 7.5 mL
1 x Caudalie vinexpert firming serum 7 mL
1 x Hourglass film noir full spectrum mascara in onyx
1 x Ole Henriksen truth serum collagen booster 15 mL

No comments:

Post a Comment

... ... ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...