Thursday, February 7, 2013

Royal Red

I think this is the first time in my life that I've ever painted my nails red. Literally. I always thought the colour was way too feminine, and it's not just a colour that I can pull off. However, one of my cousins got me the "After Party" set by Nails Inc. (posted previously here), and I couldn't resist trying it out again. As mentioned before, it chipped after a short while. This time, I went over with a top coat from the Korean brand Etude House, and it's still holding flawlessly on the fourth day. So yeah, stick a few rhinestones on, and you've got yourself a personalized nail design that's probably charged $45 or more at nail salons. Yay for DIY.

PS: I just realized that these red nails are perfect for the New Years coming up next week in Asia.

Bye for now,


  1. Your nails look absolutely gorgeous!


... ... ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...