Thursday, February 7, 2013

Royal Red

I think this is the first time in my life that I've ever painted my nails red. Literally. I always thought the colour was way too feminine, and it's not just a colour that I can pull off. However, one of my cousins got me the "After Party" set by Nails Inc. (posted previously here), and I couldn't resist trying it out again. As mentioned before, it chipped after a short while. This time, I went over with a top coat from the Korean brand Etude House, and it's still holding flawlessly on the fourth day. So yeah, stick a few rhinestones on, and you've got yourself a personalized nail design that's probably charged $45 or more at nail salons. Yay for DIY.

PS: I just realized that these red nails are perfect for the New Years coming up next week in Asia.

Bye for now,
Carmen







2 comments:

... ... ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...