Sunday, February 24, 2013

So high I cannot feel the fire

So my hellbounds came in finally yay! I don't know why I waited so long, I was thinking maybe the black ones will finally be in stock again, but nope. It was an unfortunate testament of online shopping, but oh well, I ended up getting them in tan instead. I'm so glad they're platform heels and not anything else, because my archless feet won't be able to handle heels this high. So yeah, I've been eating out nearly everyday this week and as someone sensitive to smell, I get so bothered when my clothes smell like the restaurant. The second I get home, I'm changing clothes and laying them openly in areas where the smell will dissipate. Sigh this manic behaviour...will I ever change?





hat: trapstar
tank: one teaspoon
jacket: zara
pants & shoes: unif
bag: beyond style xxx (korea)
necklace: alisa michelle






top & shorts: one teaspoon
ring: ebay
bracelet: gift
necklace: alisa michelle
shoes: unif

3 comments:

  1. yay glad i found your blog, sick outfit! i was iffy about this color for the hellbounds, but you made them look AMAZING.

    xVisa
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys have such amazing styling! <3 Can't wait to see more

    xxoo,
    Melanie
    www.aetherlily.net

    ReplyDelete

... ... ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...