Saturday, June 15, 2013

And so we are all made beautiful

 
Hello lovely people out there, Carmen again! As promised, here's my last post in Edmonton before I leave to Asia for a month. I'm actually supposed to be packing...but to be honest, I don't know what to pack!!! I have a feeling I will be packing like 2 hours before my flight, and then to start freaking out and realize I forgot something. Haha, does anyone else have the nasty habit of procrastination like me? Ugh!
 
Anyways, Doris and I promised ourselves to have at least one more photoshoot with Katy before she leaves permanently, so we decided to go with a theme that's natural, yet the oufit still brings out our own unique style. We pretty much styled ourselves (of course, with the help of each others suggestions), and we did our own makeup and hair. I only did the makeup touch-up this time. Their makeup skills are pretty good eh? 
 
 
 Left: Katy, Middle: Carmen, Right: Doris
 
 Left: Katy, Right: Carmen
 
 Left: Katy, Right: Carmen

Left: Carmen, Right: Katy
 
On Carmen- Blue blazer and shorts: XXI, White shirt: Zara, Bag: Coach Coral Pink mini saffiano satchel, Shoes: Nasty Gal
 
On Katy- Coral blazer: XXI, Black shirt dress: H&M, Bag: Tory Burch

 Left: Katy, Right: Doris
 
 Left: Katy, Right: Doris
 
Left: Katy, Right: Doris
 
On Doris- Blazer: Hong Kong

All photos by Carmen, Doris, and...with the help of the handy self timer =)

And that's it, people! Doris will probably be the next one updating next since she hasn't for a while, so keep an eye out. Also, I will be roaming around Asia, and updating myself on the newest fashion. So yup, more cool things to come later on! Keep smiling, because you are all Created beautifully!

"So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them."- Genesis 1:27

PS: Have a safe flight, Katy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

... ... ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...